This week marks a major change for Brentwood Benson as we unveil over a year’s worth of behind-the-scenes work with a new website, logo, branding, sales system, tax system, and a whole host of other new features. It might seem crazy to roll out so many new features at once, but that’s never stopped us before!
Because of this, all of our systems will be down on Wednesday, April 29. That includes the website, sales representatives, and the credit and billing departments. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but rest assured, the wait will be worth it. Here are just a few of the many exciting new features we will be able to offer:
- A greatly improved website with a new, easy-to-use user interface
- The ability for all customers to pay with credit card, debit card, and Paypal (better late than never!)
- A greatly expanded range of on-demand, downloadable products: audio, video, and books
- A new, user-friendly way to update your tax exemption status online using Avalara CertExpress
- Enhanced social media features
- Full-length audio and book previews on each project, right there on the project screen for all website account holders
- A fully-responsive design that works equally well on computers, tablets, and phones (including the previews just mentioned)
- You will no longer have to remember a crazy account number simply to log in
- Shipping costs will be exact and shown prior to checkout, not estimated
There are many more exciting enhancements that we can’t wait for you to discover. Additionally, we will continue making improvements over the coming months, including enhanced search features and a constant stream of on-demand digital print in lead sheet, chord chart, orchestral and piano/vocal/guitar formats.
Naturally, with any major shift there are always a few bugs. We appreciate your understanding if you discover any major issues and would love for you to bring them to our attention at firstname.lastname@example.org Rest assured, we will be making constant improvements to the new functions.
Of course, some things haven’t changed. When you call in to our office you will still get to speak with the same smiling faces you always have (though they have also been given more tools in order to be able to help you better!). We are still creating the same engaging music that you have come to rely on. We hope that these new site enhancements make your shopping experience with us as extraordinary as our music is.
May God continue to bless your ministry,
SVP Brentwood Benson